Saturday, November 1, 2008

Bagak

I was surfing when I stumbled to my high school webpage. (laman sesawang they call it) haha

http://smsjohor.edu.my

Quite a nice page, php based, nicer than what we did last time with lotsa info. Lol.

I was quite amazed with all those recent performances either in sports as well as educationa. Even last year spm result the over ranked mckk n tkc.

And trademark of hockey and rugby, they won the national level. (sbp je lah)

N those picture, the school looks better now, seem like they did some modification to the DSK (Dewan Sri Karyawan).

But that's not my point here.
When I look to the list of the teachers, I just can't stop laughing, until now when I see this name

Kamarudin bin Bachok.

Peh tak tahan mattt. Guru pendidikan jasmani yang paling hebat. Punye la lame gua pk ape name budak2 ni panggil die. At last dpt pon. b a g a k. Abg gonjeng no 3. haha

No comments: