Saturday, November 8, 2008

small world

just now, half past 12, i just finished downloading a movie. eg the best war movie ever.

i felt like eating pringles while watching that movie, so i started the car and went to a 24hrs seven eleven.

i didnt have my spect or my lens on, so im kinda cant recognize any thing or person, i just head for any red color snacks, so i grabbed one.

then someone spoke off my name,

"am ke?"

blur. oh damn, it was iza.

it took some times before i could recognize her.

that girl i knew during secondary school. she looks like some sort of pan asian girl.

damn, again.

ah itu cerita lama.

i wanted to ask her cell's numebr, but it just cant go outta my mouth.

tomorrow, same time, same place. gonna try my luck lol xD

dont mess with my ass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ko rabun ke hape. huhu..