Thursday, October 30, 2008

getting free ipod nano? rapidshare account?

i feel blogging, but i dunno what to tell. k let me tell u sometin. if u wanna get new items, are u dare enough to give a try?

i haven't try to buy anything huge. but i succeed with my one year rapidshare account, still usable until today with 10 gig download limit per day.

i wont tell u step by step, just basics.

create a pay pal account. choose premium if im not mistaken. premium wont ask for ur credit card info.

register to awsurveys.com and answer their surveys. for one survey they will pay u 4usd. there are several surveys there. answer all as u want.

collect as much money as u want and then redeem. it will be redeemed into ur pay pal account. ive got 200usd

i bought my rapidshare account this way, by paying thru my pay pal account to rapidshare.

cannot understand? u better give a try.

u can go to utube to see how they bought ipod and many other things there. mostly they hacked the sites. i have no guts for that things.

but my friends got some shirts, notebook, sport rims, helmet, jersey. etc came right in front of their house door. good luck.

=)


the snapshot of my awsurveys account, the latest one after i redeemed the previous sum. 27 usd left, i need at least 75usd to redeem. ahh cube try test sniri lah. ciao.

click here for my referral link, at least i'll get 1.25 usd for any person registered under me. lol xD

No comments: