Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hari ini hari Rabu.

Selamat hari Rabu.
Maaf zahir batin.
Armh.

The only texts I sent to all fellas out there. Chill =))

I woke up for a new morning way too early from previous days, having wear my new peach baju melayu and went for solat sunat. But then I got no songkok =(

And yet, counting days.

And this morning after the prayer, I as the eldest of my siblings lead them all untuk acara rasmi di pagi raya, bermaaf-maafan.

And nothing special during my part.

"Ma, selamat hari raya, Ikie minta maaf, Ikie tak puasa 2 hari" and he went bursting.
Sangat dramatik pon lah.

Of course I was the protagonist actor this morning..

And I was like, bagusnye my lil bro. Adeh. Sangat malu ok. 2 hari je ke?

No particular pics today, don't feel like taking pictures anyway.

Ok dah. Thanks.

And again, to all Moslem, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, sorry for anything I did wrong.



Btw, who said bila dah layak mengundi tak dapat duit raya? ;p

No comments: