Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What it takes?


Heh, I badly wanna rock this on. The highest rated music video games ever. Obviously outranked all guitar heroes version. I have rockband, but it takes all gadgets tu rock them on. But this one is out for x box 360. Wut the fish man, I might try this one day, guitar hero just nothing at all. U ain't truly a rockstar when rockin around with a joystick. ROTFL!~


Hey dude this one just came up for my another wish list. iLuv. Extensions consist of a speaker set and a fm tuner to be incorporated into an iPod.


This one too, but it's gonna take quite some time through blood and sweat. Oh fuck I adore this d80. Cost about 1283 usd, about 4451.75 malaysian ringgit. damn damn damn. take a glance at its transparent body. whut the...

And last night, I had a dream. I was driving a civic..

No comments: