Saturday, October 11, 2008

Stucked.

I've been experiencing another problem on my macbook. I've deleted my previous partition containing windows xp, and now I'm stuck while running boot camp to install another win xp.

* boot camp is an application for mac os x to run win xp.

So after created another partition, the installer cd just won't boot. Went into a black screen, with a blinking dash at the top left hand side of the screen.

Ah damn.

I thought I was having any software or hardware problem. Mac is not like win xp os where u can get the installer disc for just Rm 5. Huhu.

Luckily I still can access my os x.

So I browsed through some mac forums. So it seemed like it was a normal problem for most of them. So I got some tips, restart my PRAM. I dunno what the fuck is PRAM. I just cannot remember the abbreviation.

Just after u restarted ur mac, simply hit command+alt+P+R simultaneously. Worked fine on mac hehe. Maybe u have to hear it 'chimes' for a few times.

And now, I have bigger partition of win xp and I am busy on this game.

Assassin's Creed.

No comments: